Music to a marketer’s ears: costs ↓, conversions ↑. A few weeks ago I was part of a team that launched a new, responsive website at BombBomb and so far the results have been positive. Since the launch I’ve overhauled all of our google PPC campaigns and have been relaunching them one at a time. While the sample size is small (only one week), the results have been encouraging.
- 114% increase in click through rate
- 10% decrease in cost
- 15% increase in conversions
So, all of this for less money. How’d I do it?
- Multiple Ad Groups within each Campaign
- Small, specific sets of Keywords for each Ad Group
- Multiple Ads for each Ad Group
- Very specific landing page for each Ad Group
Next up I’ll be creating multiple landing pages within each Ad Group to run as experiments against each other. Should be a lot of fun.