Justin Lukasavige coaches people to do business better by using the power of their personal stories. Justin graduated from college with a degree in aviation and immediately became a commercial pilot. Knowing it wasn’t the story he wanted to live, he began coaching people to get out of debt. He grew his business so quickly (with the help of coaches and mentors) that other business owners took notice and asked for advice on doing the same. Justin travels the country as a speaker and trainer and hosts four online radio shows each week from his Coach Radio studio.
More About Justin Lukasavige
OK, commercial airline pilot…you got all of that. If not and you want the full story, check this out. It’s from episode #1 of Coach Radio:
I’m president of Lukas Coaching. My team has helped people get out of debt, do work they love, and start businesses that have changed the world. I’ve done all of those things, first as a Financial Coach (that’s a long story), then helping with traditional careers. I was good at both of those, but quickly found people better than me, so I hired them.
I host two shows each week within Coach Radio. The main show is where I answer questions and help people build their businesses. I also interview interesting people and tell their stories each week to inspire and motivate you to think differently and do bigger things.
Sometimes you’ll hear me co-hosting the Free Agent Underground with Kevin Miller. We help listeners become self-employed and put legs on their business ideas.
Andy Traub and I also co-host on the No More Mondays Show, on behalf of Dan Miller (author of 48 Days to the Work You Love). I love the freedom of being self employed so I talk about it a lot.
After receiving no less than 140 emails asking how to become a better blogger and build an online community, I launched Need a Topic. It’s fun crafting three updates each week with suggested topics, tips, and techniques.
I have over 30 years experience in bucking the system and trying to find ways to do things better (yeah, ever since I was born). In traditional jobs (like flying airplanes) that sometimes got me in trouble with management.
Above all else I’m a husband to Christine and a dad to Ava, Amanda and Brie. They’re why I do what I do and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Here are 25 more things you probably don’t know about me and while we’re at it, 12 things I hate about myself.
Work with me
I work with a limited number of people each month, primarily through three different ways.
- I work very closely with business owners to help them build equity.
- Grab a seat around the kitchen table and we’ll work one-on-one.
- Join me at the Free Agent Academy and you’ll also get to work with a bunch of my closest friends and mentors.
If you don’t know where to start or if you’re stuck, send me an email with your story. I’ll do my best to help.
I travel the world speaking and training. I’ve spoken on Caribbean cruises, in the mountains of Colorado, and many places in between. You can find out a bit more and book me on my speaking page.
Where I Am or Have Been
- Marketing Director at The Exodus Road
- Consulting with International non-profits like NightLight
- Director of Operations for the Free Agent Academy
- CTO (Chief Technology Officer) for Holy Yoga
- In charge of operations for the launch of Love 41
- On the marketing team for Story Company
- Recording video for Man on the Go
- Interviewed on The Rise to the Top
- Writing for 48 Days
- Writing and speaking for BlogWorld
- Writing for Epic Launch, a site for your entrepreneurs
- Writing for Mary DeMuth
- Interviewed on Social Media Serenity, twice
- Interviewed by 48 Days to the Work You Love author, Dan Miller
- Interviewed by author John G. Miller (QBQ, Flipping the Switch, Outstanding!)
- Interviewed on Entrepreneur on Fire
- Interviewed by Dallon on how I’ve structured my business
- Interviewed on Beyond the To Do List
- Interviewed by Tony Elam (this should be inspirational)
- Interviewed about my seven year career in aviation
- Tour of my studio by the UK’s Shedworking
- Jon White interviewed me about getting out of debt so I could start a business
- Sometimes a guest on Past Due: Radio, my old show