- Kicking 2013 off the right way
- How to find real people to help build a business
- Designing an ebook at a good price
Duane: Justin, I am making my way through your podcasts and have really been enjoying them. Thanks for all of the great information!
I am reaching completion, or so I think, on my e-book, “Low Cost Business Ideas for Teens and Adults”, but I am stuck on the design. I believe you said that you have hired yours. What is a reasonable price to expect to pay?
I am considering making an offer to a high school student. I will be speaking to a business class at our local high school next week and would like to encourage a young designer with an offer. I just don’t know if I have the resources if a fare price is a high price.
Things Josh is thinking through as we start a new year:
- Unless you’re learned to be disciplined, the time flexibility that comes with self employment is a curse, not a blessing.
- Who can tell you ‘no’? Who in your life do you trust enough for them to tell you ‘no’, and they’ll listen to you? In business? In spiritual matters? In marriage? In finances?
- Who in your life has full access to you? Who really, really knows you? I had a friend attempt suicide this weekend… It was a huge shock to me. It makes me wonder how many people are living behind a false front, afraid to let anyone know what goes on in their mind and heart.
I’ll help you turn your ideas into a business that changes the world (and your bank account). Here’s how.