- How to design a useful website
- Making a website look good
- Why hire a designer and what to look for
- Reasons why you should design your own website
- Getting my website to the #1 spot on google
Rob Orr joins me to talk about website design. Rob’s been a guest, but he’s also my web designer. He’s designed Coach Radio, Need a Topic, Mountainbelle, and many of my clients, including Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours.
If I was starting a business today, the first thing I would do is pay for a great looking website. I launch many ideas, and this is exactly how I do it.
In this show, Rob and I discuss
- What goes in to a good website
- How to make it useful
- Why normal people shouldn’t be building their own site
- Why you should be building your own site and not hiring a developer or design team
I’ll help you turn your ideas into a business that changes the world (and your bank account). Here’s how.