- A challenge to do impossible things
- How to stop living a normal life
- The importance of professional photos for your website
Joel was tired of living the “normal life” so he decided to do something about it. He create the impossible list, then set out to do it.
Joel graduated, couldn’t find a job, then settled for working at UPS. Fast forward to today, he recently quit his job and has no idea what he’s going to do next. Sound fun?
A few links from this show:
- Spyr Media – the web firm that Joel recommends
- Six4Eleven – the team who provided the great photographs you see on Joel’s website – be sure to check out the promo video they put together
Photo copyright joelrunyon
I’ll help you turn your ideas into a business that changes the world (and your bank account). Here’s how.