- Better newsletter response rates
- How to spend time on Twitter without wasting your time
- How to get started as a coach
- Is twitter adder a good service (I’m not linking it here if that tells you anything)
- How I transitioned from a Financial Coach to a Life, then Business Coach
- What marketing tools I’ve used to become successful
Lately I’ve had a much better response and open rate to emails. I share why and what you can be doing with your newsletter to achieve the same.
I was approached with a question from someone whose wife thinks he’s wasting time on twitter when he’s supposed to be building a business. That’s a tough one to tackle, but I have an answer.
What do I need to have in order before I get my first client as a marketing coach? What process do I need to follow in order to be successful? How much do I charge? How much time do I need in order to do this part-time?
Kathy asks if a service called twittradder is worth it. From their website:
- Step 1 : Login with your Twitter username & password (don’t ever give your username and password to a site, by the way)
- Step 2 : We add 20 random friends (why in the world would you want this?)
I am building a site through wordpress, it’s been trial and error thus far as I’m teaching myself how to do everything with help from the WordPress help site. Can I ask you about how you went about transitioning from a financial coach, to a life and business coach? What were some marketing tools you used that you thought, or still use to be successful?
I share some of my story and a few of the 101 Free and Low-cost ideas to grow your business.
I’d like to help you turn your ideas into a business that changes the world (and your bank account). Here’s how I help.